Wednesday, May 21, 2008

This Just In...

Breaking News! I know that for all the moms out there this is going to be life changing - or at least lunch-changing! I found - get this - a frozen chicken nugget and frozen french fries that - wait - cook at the same temperature AND for the same length of time! Yeah. I know. It's amazing! A miracle really. Because I have a generous nature I'll share the secret combo with you. It's Tyson Chicken Nuggets and Ore Ida Extra Crunchy Seasoned Crinkle Cut French Fries, they both cook at 425 degrees for 15 minutes. Wow! There you go. Now you to can have make lunch without having to figure out an average time and average temperature for both items. Yeah, lunch with no math involved.

Next I'll be tackling the issue of hot dogs and hot dog buns coming in different counts per package. Stay tuned.

No comments: