Saturday, May 31, 2008

One-Month Pics

Finally! I got the pictures of my camera tonight. Usually when the kids turn one month I try to shoot some nice pictures. This time, however, on Gideon's one-month birthday I got the news of my Grandma's passing so I was a bit distracted. I have a couple of pics of him from when Rob was changing his diaper (can't hardly pass up naked baby photos) but at that point I didn't even remember what day it was so I didn't think to set up anything cute. I did, however, get a couple of shots from the day before that turned out pretty humerous so that will have to do.

Gideon is letting me know under no uncertain terms that he would much rather be eating than having his picture taken. Too bad for him that I just had to get a shot of him wearing his "thrill seeker" shirt. It's just so darn cute.
But as soon as he has a full tummy he's all better and quickly fell asleep holding my finger.
And here he is in his I "heart" U shirt, another of my favorites. I don't think he's too thrilled again to have his picture taken but he's just going to have to get used to it!

And of course here we have the future blackmail pictures! Everyone has some of these lying around somewhere - or at least they should. ;)

No comments: