Saturday, June 28, 2008

Welcome To Our Pool

We picked up a pool today while at the toy store. Great, now all the neighbors and our friends are going to want to come over just so they can use the pool. OK, maybe not since it's barely ankle deep but the kids will enjoy it, especially if the heat that we experienced today continues. We put water in while the kids napped and it didn't get anywhere near what I thought would be warm enough for them later but apparently they didn't care. Gabe was up first and said he only wanted to put his feet in then promptly fell in. Funnily his first words were a request for new clothes. Funny, but not unusual for him really. Then Zion woke and wanted to join in the fun. We took her leggings off and just let her splash around in her dress and, in true Zion style, she couldn't get enough and didn't want to get out. I even dipped Gideon's feet in but if the pouty face he put on right away was any indication he did not appreciate it at all. I'm sure he'll enjoy it next year. These are my favorite pictures from today.
Oops, fell in!
Zion says "yeah!!!"
and also "weeeee!"

Splash, splash, splash!

My cactus' bloom first thing in the morning with the light coming through the window. Pretty.

Here's the Calendula that I was given by the MOPS table leader leader (no, that's not a typo, she leads the table leaders) at the last MOPS meeting.

1 comment:

Keri said...

I love those little pools. They bring back so many memories from my own childhood.

You have some beautiful flowers there too :)