Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Can we be done now?

Thought we were past it. Thought the rest of us had escaped. I thought wrong. Rob and I were downstairs this evening thinking that we'd finally gotten to the part of the night where all kids are sleeping and any chores left can be put off until tomorrow and we can relax when Gabe suddenly appeared and said that he felt like he was going to puke. I thought perhaps he was faking it because he was upset the other day that he didn't get to drink the Pedialyte juice when Zion did and told me he was sick then too. Alas, it was not to be so. He was a trooper as he heaved into the bucket that I'd gotten to put by his bedside even though neither one had made it to the bedroom yet. Poor guy, it'll be years before he can look a quesadilla in the eye again. Sent Rob off to restock our Pedialyte supply in case we need it tomorrow.

Please, Lord, let this be short, short, short and keep the rest of us healthy. I am so nervous about Gideon getting sick.

No comments: