Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A to Z About Me

Stealing from a different blog I stumbled upon today. I'm such a dork, I love stuff like this.

A- Attached or Single?Attached
B-Best Friend? Nora. We met about 12 or 13 years ago. We even survived living together.
C-Cake or pie? Usually cake.
D-Day of choice? Friday.
E-Essential Item? My laptop AKA my "Woobie"
F-Favorite color? depends on the day and my mood. I really like orange.
G-Gummy bears or worms? Gummy worms, but I'd really rather have licorice
H-Home town? Are you asking where I grew up or where I live now? I still consider Maltby, WA my "home town" even though I haven't lived there for more than a decade.
I-Favorite indulgence? lately, ice cream over hot chocolate chip cookies.
J-January or July? July only because it's not too hot here but January is too cold
K-Kids? Two boys one girl.
L-Life isn't complete without? My family.
M-Marriage date? June 16, 2002
N-Number of brothers and sisters? One brother, one sister.
O-Oranges or Apples? Usually apples but it really depends
P-Phobias? Bees, heights.
Q-Quote? Outside of a dog a book is man's best friend, inside of a dog it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
R-Reasons to smile? My babies.
S-Season of choice? Fall! I love the weather, the colors and how everything seems to start over again (school, activities...)
T-Tag 3 people: Mashel, Tiffany B, and Shari
U-Unknown fact about me? I sometimes have a hard time liking other people's children, I'm not one of those people who just naturally loves all children and gushes all over them
V-Vegetable? potatoes
W-Worst habit? Biting my nails.
X-Xray or Ultrasound? Wow, were they desperate for an "x" question or what? Ultrasound I guess since that usually means "baby" and x-ray usually means injury.
Y-Your favorite food? Ooo, can't pin one down, I love food too much to decide
Z-Zodiac sign: don't do zodiacs

No comments: