Wednesday, June 18, 2008

MOPS Park Day

Yesterday we actually got to go to the second MOPS Park Day for my MOPS group. The first one was a bust due to rain so I was really excited upon getting up that morning when it only looked like rain was a small possibility and not a likelihood (oh, our lovely WA summer). I am also very, very grateful for the girl from my church who is so willing to tag along with me and attach herself to Zion so that I can actually go to the Park Days. If not for her I would be stuck at home with my way too adventurous little girl not to mention the boys. I simply don't have the energy or desire to chase her around whilst holding and possibly nursing Gideon all the while keeping one eye on Gabe while he plays. Anyway, thank God for her! And here's some pictures for your viewing enjoyment.
Gabe and Isaac take a moment in the grass.
Gabe wanted to feed the ducks but we had nothing to offer, besides there are signs all over that say not to feed the ducks and it annoys me to no end that people ignore them. It happens every time we are at this park - grr!
Lovely duck showing off.
Amanda, my "Mother's Helper" for the day with Zion on one of the docks. Zion absolutely loves ducks and loves "quacking" whenever she sees one.

No comments: