Sunday, September 7, 2008

A New Blog

I'm adding a new blog, actually two, to my list to the right. I've just learned of them yesterday and I hope that you'll visit them. The first is about the Nielson family, Mr. and Mrs. Nielson were in a small plane crash a few weeks ago and both were badly burned and need your prayers. I remember when my nephew was born and the doctors told my sister that he may die and they didn't know why. I was not angry at God or at the circumstances but for a few moments one day I was very angry with the World that people continued to shop and other such silliness when really what they should be doing was praying for my nephew. So let's keep reading updates on this family at c jane and pray for them continuously.

OK, so I guess I'm adding three blogs to the list. Scott and Carol Decker are right here in Washington and recently welcomed their second daughter into their family. Complications during pregnancy and delivery have resulted in some pretty serious medical issues for Carol. They too can use your prayers.

Thanks so much for your prayers, miracles still happen. "Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective." James 5:16

No comments: