Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Birthday, Grandma!

Yesterday was my Grandma's birthday. I called my Grand Dad. He picked her flowers as usual and this year, for the first time, she watched from Heaven. Can I say again that I miss her so much without you rolling your eyes? I've said it a number of times on this blog. *sigh* Anyway, that's not why I've posted today. I meant to post her Happy Birthday wishes yesterday but wouldn't you know, the Internet (and cable and phone) went out and I couldn't get online.

Isn't she the coolest?!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Julie! I love getting caught up with you and the family. And I love the memories you have of your dear, very cool, Grandma! Thanks for sharing and being so real, girl! By the way, your kids are amazing! Love ya!

Mashel said...

I am not rolling my eyes, I understand completly and feeling the hurt right there with you.

Martha said...

She sure is cool...look at that woman! I totally understand, my grandma passed away 6 years ago and I wish my girls had the chance to know her, I'll just have to give them all the stories and memories I have...