Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Five Months Old

Don't know how much he weighs or how long he is but there are a few things that I do know.
His favorite toys are his feet. Diaper changings are the perfect time to check for toe-jam.


His favorite hang out is his big brother's chair. Merely tolerates his own bouncy seat and swing but looooooves this chair!


He absolutely hates being on his tummy but loves to practice sitting up.

His favorite food is Mama's milk but I'm not showing a picture of that. ;)

He's still a pretty happy fella. Seems to value a regular bedtime (he's our first baby that doesn't get happier the later it gets) but is still waking a lot at night. He really likes to eat.

And the best thing about him - I could just about go swimming in those baby blues of his. I wanna just dive right in to those aqua pools and not come out. Though I suppose Gabe and Zion would miss me. Eventually.

2 comments:

Jeremy and Laura Lebow said...

Glad to hear that my babe isn't the only one who seems to get happier the later it gets. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh how absolutely adorable he is. Your family is beautiful.

And thank you for the kind comment and linky love. :)