Thursday, March 13, 2008

First Song

Zion's first song is officially that silly "moo, moo, quack, quack" song I previously wrote about. Today she kept say "ma, ma, ma" over and over and just about the time I'd say "what, Sweetie" she'd shout "ka kack!" I finally figured out that she's singing that song. Too funny.

Gabe's current favorite is from the same CD, it's "No, Don't Give Me That Brocolli!" I really like it too except in the end the singer actually tries the brocolli and likes it. That has never, ever been my experience. I try it on ocassion and find it just as repulsive as the last time. Oh well.

Just a note, one of the blogs that I follow (see right, "Joshua's Story") has recently posted that Joshua will likely be going to Heaven very soon. Please pray for him and his family.

No comments: