Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sweet Shot Tuesday

How to choose, how to choose?  Thanks to my outing on Mother’s Day I have many shots to choose from.  Too many.  I s’pose I’ll bypass all the beautiful flowers and scenes from my outing because the people in my life are more special than those.  Still, it’s down to two.

This was a sweet scene I discovered yesterday morning while in the mad rush to get breakfast for everyone and get Gabe’s lunch made and get us out of the house in time to make it to the bus.  I ran to get my camera and only got the one picture before they moved and the moment had passed.  I give you my oldest and my youngest playing at the train table:

GabeEliasTrainTableSeventies

And then there’s my good friend who I went out with on Mother’s Day for lunch and a little picture taking time.  Yay, us! 

NoraOldShed

Sweet Shot Day

(And if you want to see some of the other pictures I got that day check out some of my other posts and come back for more posts to come, there were a lot of photos!)

4 comments:

Danyelle said...

Their playing together is too sweet.

Susan said...

Oh, these were awesome!

Southern Gal said...

Isn't it so hard to choose just one photo? Yours are pretty.

April said...

Oh, I just love those surprise moments when the kids are playing together nicely and they don't know you're watching. Great moment to capture!