Monday, May 2, 2011

Good to WOW Week 17–Growth

After a busy week with not much time or interest in spending time with my camera I snuck outside yesterday for just a few minutes to take advantage of the sunny afternoon.  I thought I might get out today to spend some more time really thinking about what I was doing but it’s a good thing I took these on Sunday because it rained all day today.  Yay for not procrastinating for once!  Here’s my take on “growth”:

DSC_7637DSC_7638DSC_7639DSC_7640DSC_7641DSC_7642

Those are ALL of the photos I took.  All six of them.  They are six of my cucumber starts that Gideon and I planted a few weeks ago.  We are going to put a small raised bed in the yard for these and some tomatoes, carrots, pumpkins and maybe one or two others.  Until then I am desperately trying to keep these away from Zion’s darn cat.  She keeps jumping up to where I have them and stealing them.  Last night Zion found one of them in the hallway ripped out of it’s dirt and with teeth marks in the leaves.  Grrr.

I digress.

Go check out the entries at Jill Sampter’s blog AND leave those folks some encouragement.  They have some really nice photos.  :)

GoodtoWow2

2 comments:

Cedar said...

Very nice shots and should be fun to play with--if you get time. Have you taken a picture of a teacup/mug? I think I like number three the best. Don't let the cat get them all!

Michelle R said...

Wow! These totally ROCK!!! What a great start for May for you!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! The exposure is awesome -- the color, the simplicity, the focus, the composition -- I'm jealous! hehe!

Great job!!