Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Jus’ Stuff

Wow, three posts in one day.  I’m going to give my (what 4 or 5?) readers heart attacks with the surprise of it all.  And not a photo in sight (well, until you go look at my other posts).

Elias likes to twist his tongue sideways.  We’ve started calling him Mr. Twisty Tongue.  I know, how entirely clever of me to think of something so creative.

Bacon is still Gideon’s favorite food, no change there.

We signed Zion up for dance classes at the Y.  Not sure which she is going to enjoy more, the actual dance class or going shopping for dance clothes.

Just now I looked at the clock and read 1:22 and thought “Wow, how’d it get that late so fast.” and a little bit of “Yippee, that means it’s naptime.” and then I realized the time is actually 12:29 but the 9 had been hidden by glare from the lights.  Darn.  Will have to wait for naptime.

Gabe…well, Gabe is Gabe.

Rob is not traveling this week.  Miracle of miracles.  Smile

I called my father on Mother’s Day to let him know I was thinking of him.  Didn’t exactly tell him I guessed it’s a rough week for him, May 4th being the anniversary of my mother’s passing and all but he might have guessed.  He told me he bought a new car.  I should say he bought a “new” car.  ha ha  If you know my dad you can already guess that the car is in pieces in his garage.

It is.  And I can’t tell you how happy that makes me.  It’s a 2006 Mustang GT convertible and it needs a little work but I’m sure my dad will have it right as rain in no time.  I think next time I talk to him I’ll tell him he should get personalized plates and name the car “Jude” for my mom.  She always was a sucker for convertibles.

No comments: