Sunday, April 19, 2009

Space Cadet

That's what I am! I totally, totally forgot to pop on and update after Gideon's first post-hospital doctor appointment. His appointment was on Wednesday. Mostly they wanted to get his weight and I am happy to report that he gained 4 ounces! It doesn't sound like much but it is actually more than they were expecting. I also got to tell them that he has been a lot happier since coming home and actually seems to like the soy milk I've been giving him. Additionally, we are all feeling a lot better. It seems like the puking has finally stopped. Woohoo! And my bronchitis and infection are much better.

Gideon has been up on his hands a knees a few times this week and is pulling up on everything. Did I already blog my ponderings as to whether or not his allergy was making him sick enough to not be interested in moving around much even when it wasn't making him sick enough to vomit? We'll likely never know but he does seem to be feeling so much better in general. He's also been extraordinarily ticklish. I can't tell you how happy that makes ME. He's got the greatest giggle in the whole world. I hope to buy a video camera soon (our other one broke) and get some videos online.

1 comment:

My Three Sons said...

Praise the Lord!!! I'm glad things are finally settling down.

I'll keep sending positive thoughts your way.