Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sweet Shot Tuesday

Hadn’t planned on joining up today, had a busy day and wasn’t sure I had something worthy.  I flipped through the photos I got in the last week and found this one though.  I’m tired, have a headache and have to say goodbye to my husband for nearly three weeks tonight and this just seemed like such a bright spot at the moment.  I’ll take what I can get.  :)

LitTulipDoubleLit

I can’t find the darn button to copy over here (yeah, my headache is bad) so you’ll just have to click on the link instead.  Go see My 3 Boybarians for some more sweet shots and bright spots.

4 comments:

Cedar said...

This is a great shot! Good job! You should have mentioned R leaving at MOPS--you could have picked up a TDY gift :) I think 3 weeks counts.

Julie said...

No worries, sweet Beth had it covered and gave me the gift. :)

taio said...

superba floare

Unknown said...

How very, very beautiful. What a pretty flower. What a pretty spot of brightness to your bad day : (