Friday, April 1, 2011

Picture Perfect–Muse 3

Kind of the same as my second muse but more broad.  Elias is just so darn cute so he is one in himself but all of my kids are my muse.  Or muses?  Maybe musi?  I don’t know but anyway…

Muse the third:

SeeHearSpeakNo

I like to call this one “See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil”.  LOL

Though I do feel a little bad that my oldest child has gone unrepresented.  Darn that kid for always being at school when I have the most time to take pictures.  It’s all his fault you know, for being an oh so grown up 7 year old.  Please be assured that he is included as part of my third muse even if he’s not in this particular photo. 

3 comments:

Nancy @ Ordinary Miracles & The Crazy 10 said...

Love the tones! And they are pretty stinkin' cute to boot!
Nancy

Kayce said...

Love it!!

Jen said...

super duper cute! :)