Friday, January 9, 2009

Consistently Inconsistent

I just thought I'd give you an update on Gideon's Sleep Boot Camp. Last I had to report that he'd slept through the night three nights in a row!!! That's an exclamation point for each night right there! Since then he hasn't. Not once. In true Gideon form he doesn't do the same thing for more than three nights (or days) and he's been waking again. Not more than once or twice in between putting him to bed and morning but still. At least he isn't having screaming jags anymore (I say that and cross my fingers that he won't start again now that I've put it in writing). And he does have an upper tooth coming in that has his poor little gums bulging and I'm sure that hurts a ton.

So that's it. Not much to report. Just the hope that he'll keep getting better and better.

I think Gabe is having a great time in the guest room though. Almost like he's having a fun little sleepover somewhere.

No comments: