Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Blue Hors Matine

Can I just say WOW! A friend of mine who knows I love horses sent me a link to this video on You Tube. I don't talk about my love for horses much on my blog. Horses aren't a part of my daily life right now as much as I would like for them to be. I love horses, I love their beauty and strength, their spirit and even their smell. Some day some smart cologne maker will realize that some women, including me, looooove the smell of horses. I would be hard pressed to resist a guy wearing THAT cologne. Probably the only way I would be able to resist would be the fact that I'm married but if Rob were wearing that cologne well, this is a family friendly blog so I'm not going to write about that.

Anyway, back to horses. As I was saying, horses aren't a part of my daily life right now but that doesn't mean that I don't think of them daily. On the contrary, thoughts of horses real and imaginary gallop in and out of my thoughts multiple times per day. I day dream of them still like I'm an 11 year old Velvet Brown (that would be the main character of National Velvet for you non-horsey folks). But I don't think you have to be a horse lover to recognize the beauty and talent of this horse and her rider. Take a few minutes and enjoy!



Wow! I just went to YouTube and searched for Blue Hors Matine and a ton of clips came up, including this one where she "dances" to Zion's song. I was going to take it down but I will leave it up in honor of Blue Hors Matine for a litte while longer.



p.s. You can pause my music at the bottom so that you can hear the music on the video clips.

1 comment:

Rachel@just another day in paradise said...

didn't watch the videos--this computer doesn't have the speakers hooked up right now. just had to comment that I love horse, also. There's something about that smell. You either love it or hate it, but it is THE smell that makes me think of my childhood.