Thursday, September 3, 2009

Olly Olly Oxenfree

Come out, come out, wherever you are?

I think I'm hearing y'all yell that. Where have I been anyway? Well, shortly after my last post we all went on vacation. I didn't blog while we were away. Shameful, I know. Then when we got back we were preparing for Gabe to start school. AHHHHH! My baby. It's too soon. For Gabe though it's not soon enough. He's been talking about going to school - or more specifically, riding the school bus, since he was two.

So Tuesday we saw him to the bus and we've been trying out our new routine for the last few days. This means a new nap time for Gideon and Zion so that they will be awake in time to meet Gabe at the bus stop.

I have a ton of pictures to post though so I promise to be back soon. For now I'll leave you with the fact that Gideon is pretty much walking all over the place now. His mimicking the tones and cadences of our speaking has cranked up a few notches as well. While he can actually say a few things and sign a few things, he'll mimic an entire sentence nearly perfectly just with sounds. Right now he's walking around with a stuffed Big Bird under his arm. Experiencing an extreme cuddle need at the moment I guess.

Well, ta ta for now. Back soon armed with many photos.

No comments: