Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jameson!

It's hard to believe that a year has passed since we last celebrated my sweet nephew's birthday, this his third heavenly birthday would have been his eighth earthly birthday. Blogger is apparently having issues still and not allowing me to rearrange photos so, again, in no particular order, some photos from this celebration of a wonderful life.



Zion on a brief break from the water table takes a moment to paint.


I left Gideon for a good while to play by himself. He loved this bus which had activities all the way around and on the inside too.


Gideon enjoying a ride on this little bike. He didn't figure out how to go anywhere but didn't seem to mind.


My nieces and friends dancin' on the porch.


Jamae attempting the hula hoop. I believe she won a hula hoop contest in elementary school. What happened, I wonder? ;)


For a little while Gideon joined Zion at the water table. I think we may need to get one of these.



Gideon and my dad (who is doing really well since my mom passed in May).


Gabe hit the water toy first thing.


This was the first thing I saw when I got there. Bob manning the barbecue. I think he needs bigger coconuts.

No comments: