Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Overheard

A serious conversation between Gabe and Zion in the backseat of the van.

Gabe (having just chosen to watch Lilo and Stitch on the van's DVD): "I don't love a lot of movies. I love this one. I love the classics." (Yes, because Lilo and Stitch is such a classic. And where did he hear something like that anyway, what does he know about "classics"?!)

Zion: How do you know? (that you love it, she means)

Gabe (laughing): That's silly. I just know that I do.

All night long Rob and I have been joking about whether or not something is a classic.

2 comments:

Rachel@just another day in paradise said...

too cute. Kady's been going around randomly announcing, "I got a bad feeling about this." I think she heard it from a movie, but no matter how much I rack my brain, I can't figure out which one. Kids are too cute!!

Anonymous said...

I love eavesdropping on my kids! They come up with some great comedic stuff! Some of it is just, well, classic! :)