Monday, June 21, 2010

The kids have named her Eva and she seems to be settling in nicely...

Notice the semi-drugged look on her face. That's the look of kitten contentment.


She sleeps with Zion at night, usually snuggled up in her blanky right along with her, and seems to be loving hearing all about Fancy Nancy. This is a great cat.

Each night when we put the kids down to bed we bring the kitty up with us and she goes to bed too. Tonight I went up without her as Rob already had the kids up for their bath and I simply forgot to round her up. Zion noticed of course. I told her that we bring her up later but half way through the bedtime process guess who should appear but Eva. I guess she new it was that time and didn't want to be left out.

Now if only it were that easy to get her used to the concept that cats don't go on the kitchen table or walk on my laptop keys (how can they always make it do something that I have no idea how to undo?) we'd be golden.

1 comment:

Martha said...

She's so precious...looks like you're making some great memories and a very content little kitten. How are you feeling?