Monday, February 16, 2009

Prayer Request

We found out last night that my Dad called an ambulance for my Mom and she is in septic shock. They have sedated her to let her rest and put her on antibiotics. She is already so weak so this could be very bad. Please pray. Thanks!

Update: My mom is being kept sedated and intubated to let her body rest and for the antibiotics to work. My Dad has said we shouldn't worry and not to visit since she won't know we're there - and two of the kids are sick and have fevers. Yippee.

2 comments:

Rachel@just another day in paradise said...

will do. what happened?

My Three Sons said...

I will be sending out prayers you way. I will pray that God gives the medical team the wisdom to help heal your mother fast and she is back home with all of her loved ones.

Please keep us informed.