Saturday, January 5, 2013

Oh The Silliness!

I cannot fully explain the silliness that is Gideon.  It’s just something you have to experience for yourself to truly understand.  He has this sing song voice that is just so darn cute.  He laughs and he laughs and he suggests ridiculous things and cracks jokes that leave us rolling.  He’s just so unexpected.  And he loves for me to document his silliness on film. 

Yesterday he told me I had to take his picture while he pinched his lip and pulled it out.  Um.  OK?  Only I couldn’t take it at the time so I said I’d have to do it tomorrow.  That’s today.  And he remembered.  So here he is.  Pinching his lip and pulling it out.

GideonSilly-8773

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Was it everything you thought it would be?  Well, here’s a couple more photos taken on his insistence.

GideonSilly-8774GideonSilly-8775

 

 

 

 

Yep.  Pretty silly.

No comments: